It is important to know the rental value of a commercial property to ensure that you do not charge too much or too little for use of your property. Redmond and Associates provide thorough rental valuation surveys and will certainly be able to assess the value of your property. We take into account the following things:
- The size of the property and the condition that it is in.
- Where the property is located and how far it is from transport links, shops and other local amenities.
- Any current trends in the market for similar properties.
- Additional features the property has that would make it more appealing to certain businesses.
- Any factors relating to supply and demand that could affect your property.
Once these factors have all been established and detailed, we can then recommend a suitable amount to charge a tenant to rent out your commercial property.
Redmond and Associates-managed commercial lettings available now: